Position Overview: Our Production Manager is responsible for developing, leading, and refining all production procedures for the production of cannabis prerolls.
- Develop and execute facility operation plan.
- Implement processes, infrastructure, and effective management practices to enable timely execution of company objectives.
- Identify organization’s key performance indicators (KPIs), develop project plans to achieve goals, and monitor organization’s performance.
- Work closely with members of the management team to ensure the organization’s goals are achieved.
- Identify, lead, and develop talent to maximize individual, team, and organizational effectiveness to meet company goals. Instill production mindset in the culture.
- Quality control and final product management.
- Maintaining traceability software and ensuring compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations for Hemp cultivation.
- Manage distribution – to stores, to testing, etc
- Supplies Management: maintaining inventory, planning, monitoring consumption rates, etc.
- Production forecasting – scaling up for high traffic events, holidays, scaling down when appropriate, etc
- Coordination with outside vendors – packaging, famers, certification groups, testing labs, storefronts, etc
- Troubleshooting issues with equipment, transportation, etc.
Need To Have:
- Extensive experience in a production environment – ideally consumer packaged goods, perishables, plant/ag, or comparable.
- Strong computer skills – Excel, Google Docs, and more
- Applicable degree – Supply Chain, Logistics, Economics, etc
- Cannabis industry experience