The Edibles Product Agent is responsible for cross-functional support of production and packaging for our infused edible products. The Agent completes tasks assigned by the Kitchen Supervisor and Packaging Supervisor. Carry out day-to-day tasks including prepping, cleaning, cooking, labeling, wrapping and operating basic production and packaging machinery.
- Assist kitchen chefs with daily production of baked goods, chocolate and confections using commercial machinery including:
- Hard candies
- Peanut brittle / toffee
- Fruit chews / taffy
- Coated “cores”
- Understand and execute batch production as assigned by Head Chef – learn and perfect recipes.
- Display knowledge of dosing methods for accurate potency and homogenization.
- Identify and troubleshoot issues that may cause damaged edibles ensuring quality control.
- Train in food safety / sanitation and maintain a clean and safe production environment.
- Assist, when needed, in labeling, wrapping and tracking edibles for final sale.
- Maintain a clean and safe production facility.
- Ensure personal hygiene is acceptable under standards set by Cresco Labs before performing any production activities by washing hands, wearing a hair net, changing clothes, etc.
- Complete the sanitation of production equipment and tools including workspace, production and packaging equipment, cookware and appliances.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.
- Experience in a field and/or operation that adheres to strict health and safety policies and procedures, preferable a regulated field producing products for human consumption.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of recipes, food production and kitchen sanitation.
- Strong and effective task-management skills and ability to multi-task.
- Attention to detail – ability to monitor basic kitchen production in process, package and label in a precise manner.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing and challenging environment.
- Experience in a production-heavy kitchen is a plus.
- Ability to stand for at least 6 hours per day and lift up to 50 pounds to torso level is necessary.