The client is one of the leading medical cannabis companies in the Cape Town and is rapidly growing and seeking to build out their new retail location facility. Ideal candidates will align with their core values of being caring, innovative, accountable, patient-focused and collaborative as well as have a working knowledge of medical cannabis. Alternatively, a background in retail and a willingness to learn will also suffice.
Under general supervision, Dispensary Associates provide guidance and education to each patient with medical marijuana needs. Associates assist every patient to ensure he or she is receiving the correct medication that will best benefit the patient’s specific illness and medical condition.
Major Areas of Responsibility include:
- Ensures all intake forms and other paperwork is properly completed and filed correctly, then enters all appropriate information in the system for future reference.
- Confirms patient purchase limits prior to admission into the consultation area and informs the appropriate pharmacist of such limits.
- Provide Exceptional Customer Care by promoting and maintaining positive customer relations.
- Respond to calls or emails from customers requesting a product, training, and general information.
- Maintenance and update of databases as needed.
- Fulfillment of customer orders.
- Responsible for the sales and promotion of all Columbia Care products.
- Build and maintain a high level of integrity and trust for specific products
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Two years of direct customer service experience required.
- Retail experience preferred
- Experience with Point-of-Sales systems
- Understanding of and experience with Windows Operating System, Microsoft Outlook